You might be wondering ‘what should I pack?’,’ What should I need to wear?’, What are the things and documents should I bring?’
Don’t worry! We’ll be bringing what is best for you!
There are also things that should be considered and must be thought precisely. The following will be your guide when you are still thinking about what to pack for your Disney Cruise.
What Should You Wear Each Day?
Here are the things that you should wear, especially on a Tropical Cruise
Shorts, T-shirts or sundress- This is best-worn outfit during the Day
Swimsuit (two-piece or one-piece)- this should be worn with cover-ups and is an outfit for pool
For night outfits, it is best to prepare an outfit like nice jeans and a blouse, either dress casual dress or sundress. You can also wear a jumpsuit. Make sure that you wear a jacket or any kinds of a sweater to keep you warm.
Packing Tips on a Disney Cruise
When you are on a Disney Cruise Ship, they are following dress codes.
Here are some of them
During Dinner In the Main Dining Room
When talking about having dinner in the main dining room, it is important to know that most nights are casual nights. Meaning to say that, you should wear either jeans, pants, capris and dressy shorts. These are all acceptable except for tanks and swimsuits.
Having dinner at PALO AND REMY (Specialty Restaurant)
This restaurant is only for adults. To preserve their ambiance, they are requiring to have a stricter dress code.
In Remy, they are serving brunch, dessert and offers dinner reservations.
Here are the dress codes:
- For men: they should wear a Jacket like a sports jacket, tuxedo or suit jacket which is required, and with dress pants or slacks and of course, shoes. Wearing ties are optional. Strictly no tennis shoes, sandals, jeans, shorts, or flip-flops.
- For ladies: They should wear a Cocktail or evening dress or skirt/blouse or pantsuit which are required. Strictly no capri pants, flip-flops, jeans, shorts, tennis shoes or sandals.
Brunch and Dessert
- For Men: You should wear a nice shirt and dress pants. Wearing Jackets are optional. Strictly no tennis shoes, sandals, jeans, shorts, or flip-flops.
- For Ladies: You should have a dress or pantsuit and they are required. Strictly no capri pants, flip-flops, jeans, shorts, tennis shoes or sandals.
In Palo, they are also following dress codes
- For Men: A nice shirt and dress pants are recommended and the Jackets are optional. You can also wear Jeans that are no holes or tattered jeans and should be in good condition. Strictly no tennis shoes, sandals, jeans, shorts, or flip-flops.
- Ladies: It is recommended to wear a skirt, dress or pants for ladies. You can also wear Jeans that are no holes or tattered jeans and should be in good condition. Strictly no tennis shoes, sandals, jeans, shorts, or flip-flops.
Packing Tips For Clothes
When you are packing, you don’t need to bring all types of clothes. Just choose what is best and your necessities and then prepare to pack!
You can choose clothes including any types of shirts, shorts pants or jeans. And for the weather, either hot or cold, you can also bring a sweater or jackets, a piece of sundresses. And for bedtime, you can bring pajamas, socks, of course, underwears and bras for girls and boxer shorts for boys. For swimming time, you can bring swimsuits. For a special occasion, you can bring a formal or pirate night outfit.
Packing Tips For Toiletries
Toiletries are important, especially for hygienes. You should bring a toothbrush, toothpaste or floss for fresher breath, a deodorant, perfume, and cologne. If you want to, you can also bring makeup kits like make-up remover or face wash.
And for boys, they can bring razors or shaving cream. Of course, comb or hairbrush is also important. You can also bring hair products if you want to be a style of your hair.
When attempting to go swimming or go under the sun, you can bring glasses and sunscreens and hand sanitizers.
Packing Tips for Accessories
Accessories added flavor to your style! You can bring belts, hair ties or headbands, and a hat. For a special occasion, pieces of jewelry is also important to make you feel glamorous and beautiful.
Packing Tips for Electronics
I’m sure that you want to capture every moment you are spending while on a Disney cruise. You can bring a camera, laptops, cell phones for leisure time and headphones. Don’t forget to bring chargers in case you are running low on batteries!
Listed above are just some of the things that you need to bring. Check some on the internet, especially for those who are first timers traveling in a Disney Cruise. Make sure that you should enjoy the day and have some fun experience and create memories!